A Seat at the Table: PINK Event Millennial Contest
Calling Atlanta millennials! Thank you for your interest in attending this year’s PINK Event, where women get empowered. This year’s topic: soulful leadership.
We want to increase the presence of millennials at the PINK Events, but we know that not everyone can afford to buy a ticket. Enter our PINK Event Millennial Contest to get your seat at the table for FREE!
How: Using your laptop or smartphone, create a video telling us what woman empowers you. Share it to your social media with #souledout and #PINKempowers. Tag us at Little PINK Book (Facebook), @littlepinkbook (Twitter), @littlepinkbooklifestyle (Instagram). Then, email the link to email@example.com.
Deadline: All videos must be posted and submitted by midnight September 12th, 2017.
Winners: The top 10 millennials win a FREE seat at the PINK Event, where they can enjoy a powerhouse panel, a swag bag, lunch, and networking.
- All videos must be no more than 1 minute long.
- The contestant must be the one on camera. No stand-ins.
- Contestants may not be joined by special guests.
- Videos count for 1 submission, 1 person. If a group of contestants want to enter the contest together, each individual in said group must share and submit on their individual social media accounts as well as send their own email submission.
- Contestants will be judged on an individual basis. In the event of a group submission, PINK reserves the right to not choose all contestants.
- All videos must be submitted in English.
- All videos must be tagged on social AND emailed in order to qualify.
March 9th, 2018
February 14th, 2018
October 5th, 2017
August 13th, 2017
July 28th, 2017